Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shimmy, Shimmy, Ya, Shimmy, Yeah, Shimmy Yay

1) Saw this on my favorite general sports blog yesterday, but the credit goes over to our pals at Kissing Suzy Kolber. Great use of Family Circus cartoons.


2) Spring break is coming closer to a close. Ironing out more stuff with the record label so that my venture back into corporate America can be as short as possible. Credit cleanup and investment home purchase are on the agenda.


3) I think my breakdown of summer blockbusters should be on it's way any day now. This summer looks like it's going to be incredible and 300 already got the early jump. New Spider-Man, Fantastic Four (surely to be better than the first,) and Transformers movies, plus a lot of other goodies. Nothing beats slinking into a nice cushy chair in a 60 degree room to watch a movie in the middle of the day when it's 104 outside. Okay, I can think of a couple things, but this ain't that kind of site.


4) Is there any scenario in which Southern Illinois can beat Kansas? I know, all the prognosticators on the World-Wide Leader are like Julian Wright's underoo's they're so much on the Jayhawk dilz-nick, but this is a team that, albeit younger the last two years, lost to undermanned Bradley and Bucknell teams. I think I'd possibly vomit if Bill Self won a title before Illinois did. It's my personal wish that any coach that leaves Illinois never win a National Championship. So, "bye" Lon Kruger and "bye" Bill Self. Georgetown to cut down the nets, baby!

1 comment:

Skurny said...

Be Easy...nice

GHOSTFACE!