Monday, May 21, 2007

The Bron Gets His Teammates Involved

1) My favorite comments of the night from the Cavs/Pistons game:
-"I feel sorry for the rim tonight" -my buddy Chad
-"may I be granted a reprieve for anything complementary I had to say about Larry Hughes in the last round?" -Me
-"I've seen enough...I'm going to watch 'Heroes' now" -Rick

2) Ok, did anyone see the clip of that guy winning the hot wing eating contest? Has anyone seen him and Tayshaun Prince in the same room? I'm saying this is a good thing...Tayshaun seriously looks like he could stand to eat several hundred hot wings. (and as far as my actual game analysis...neither team deserved to win that game. That's my story and I'm sticking to it)

3) Can The Other Detroit Team take down Gordon Bombay and the boys tomorrow night on the road? They've outplayed them the past three games...lost two of them. Meanwhile, the world awaits the ratings bonanza that could be an Anaheim/Ottawa finals.

4) And before anyone comments on NHL ratings, keep in mind...there are 4 people in the world that will actually care about these ratings. Gary Bettman, Dick Ebersol, and whoever owns both teams in the finals. That's it. So please don't use NHL ratings to validate whatever your opinion is on the sport. You're better than that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

4)

1 comment:

Skurny said...

How the hell does Ebersol still have a job? He let the NBA and the NFL get away, then decided to pick up beach volleyball and the NHL?

This guy is the Isiah Thomas of network management.