Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Eff Chris Benoit -- by J.O.B.

1) Word is Benoit strangled his wife, smothered his son and then hung himself. I just don't get it. I look at my wife and daughter and couldn't fathom an issue horrendous enough for me to consider anything of that magnitude. There has to be some type of mental breakdown at play here.

2) www.comingsoon.net has a number of clips for the Transformers movie opening next Monday. If anyone besides jnicho (who is insane) wants to go, shoot me a call or text tomorrow and I'll grab $7 tickets for the 8 pm show Monday in the city.

3) Jnicho? Brown Buddy? Thursday at English? AWM may be to frightened to drive to the city, but you guys are local. Guaranteed good time ...

4) BB, you're Canadian right? Check out this hilarious "Powerthirst" commercial from With Leather.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I might just make an appearance Thursday...even though you publicly outed me as a Canadian (I was born in Montreal, yes...but lived there only 3 months and was raised in PA. I was never a citizen of Canada...and I wouldn't even be approved dual citizenship)

AngryWhiteMan said...

A little defensive there, huh? Is it really that bad? lol.

Explains the gay fascination with you sticking hockey stick in your ass.

Mark said...

anyone else pleasantly surprised that he spelled "fascination" correctly?