Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I got a flash for you, joy boy! Goal-time is over!

1. Don't go to England, bitches are crazy.

2. Just to recap (a few days late) the French Open...Nadal beat Fed as I predicted and an Argentine made it to the Semi's but lost. That's a 3-Peat for Mr. Capri Pants. Roddick, Blake, Robredo? How'd they do? Yeah, well, fuck them. Good thing it's grass season...

3. Is that AWM's Credit Card being swiped and his nights and weekends suddenly fill up?

4. CONCACAF Gold Cup Update: The US is (not surprisingly) through to the Quarterfinals after a 4-0 drubbing of El Salvador last night...FYI Gents, the US is favored to win it all and the finals are at Soldier Field on June 24th...I'm talking about soccer, in case you didn't know.

5. Even the Onion knows how bad the NBA Finals are. After watching 7 minutes in game 1, I decided to boycott the Finals this year--not because I'm bitter that the Pistons lost, they deserved to, because I hate most of the state of Ohio (Not Miami and wherever Charles Woodson is from) and Bruce Bowen is a terrible person and can go and eat a bag of dicks. LeBron needs help, and I don't mean like Stephen Jackson help, he needs teammates otherwise HELLOO Big Market and Bonus from Nike.

6 comments:

J.ust O.ver B.roke said...

Wow, a goal that makes me vomit, a goal about a rpg, and two goals about sports that people here care less about than hockey. It's the perfect mix of AWM and BB...

Skurny said...

Yes! Then I have won!

AngryWhiteMan said...

LotR's is okay. I tried it but it's paced too slow. bleh.

Mark said...

Charles Woodson is from Fremont, Ohio...where my buddy Ian is from. In fact, before the Raiders/Bucs Super Bowl, during the player introductions when they tell the name of their school, Woodson actually dropped his high school, "Fremont-Ross Little Giants"...after which, I thought Ian was going to piss on himself.

Tony Little, inventor of the Gazelle, is also from Fremont.

jnicho5 said...

The U.S. should win. I dare say they're the dominant team this hemisphere. Even more so than Mexico. I think they would've gone deeper in the World Cup if they had tried a two striker offense rather than just one. In fact I don't think one team that used a one striker offense advanced to the elimination rounds.

Skurny said...

They absolutely should win, other than a slow start to Guatemala, the US rolled through their Group...Mexico is the only other team that will give them a game. Costa Rica and Trinidad & Tobago have fallen off the map since the last WC. T&T only has three players left from their WC Team because no one got paid!

...But then there's Copa America and the US opens up with Argentina...in South America...ouch.