Thursday, July 19, 2007

Poop And Portholes -- by J.O.B.

1) Poopgate day 6: I've had to settle for mini-ploppers as I fear a real BM may never be forthcoming. I haven't delivered anything more than a pebble at any one sitting so I have a feeling that when the chocolate rain comes it'll pour.

2) What? No premature "I told you so's" after Kendal went 0-3 in his first night as a Cub and Koyie Hill went 2-3 with 5 RBI yesterday?

3) Seriously people, enough with the porthole vents already. The row of three "portholes" on the front fenders of cars was and is a Buick tradition from way back in the day. They don't belong on Impalas, Neons and Durangos. I swear, if I see one more Cobalt with porthole vents on them, I'm going to get out of my car and snatch them off.

4) Attention Michael Vick: Chris Benoit has a seat right next to him at new member orientation in hell. I think Alex Van Pelt put it right yesterday filling in for Dan Patrick. He basically said that these guys make it big and they want to bring their boys from home with them, because they were the ones who believed in them from the start, and in a way it's good because you're kind of reaching back and doing for the people who may have done for you at some point. But don't tell me you don't know what's going on at the big house you own. Don't tell me that you don't have one friend that tipped you off that this was going on.

That's pretty much how I feel, also. More so, I think it will come out that he was heavily involved. If he's anything but innocent, I don't see how he could ever play football again. The backlash from animal rights groups would have to be too much for anyone but a desparate owner to take on. I mean, if it was baseball, he could play for the Yankees, but who is like that in football?

2 comments:

Skurny said...

So I shouldn't put portholes on the Volvo?

jnicho5 said...

Benoit reference to the Vick situation? F'n Classic. Anna Nicole would have been old hat...