Sunday, March 9, 2008

The SNL Challenge

This was a long time coming, and I wonder how it did not come up before.

Simply put, post links to watch the 4 best snl clips ever.

Rules:

1) It has to be from SNL and not a performance by a cast member on another show (so no Joe Piscapo specials, or clips from Zoolander etc.)
2) Skits, opening monologues, musical performances, cartoons, news casts, are all elligible. Essentially if it was aired during the show its fair game.
3) Time wise I'll give you guys a week or two, or until everyone posts and then I'll post my own.
4) Is there a way to let SNL know we are doing this? I'll leave that to our unofficial liasion and spokesperson, J.O.B., or whomever else wants to take up the torch.
5) Have fun...and I can't wait to see what you folks post...

1 comment:

Mark said...

This sounds fun and all...but doesn't NBC pull all SNL clips off youtube for copyright infringement? They used to, at least...