Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Farewell Goals

1) Party Saturday night. 8pm at Trinity, on Halsted & Diversey. Optional $20 drink package. For some of you, this could be your last chance! Holy crap I'm going to be drunk...

2) Every one of my teams sucks. I have nothing more to add

3) Moving to Charlotte, NC in a week. Its kind of like Cincinnati, only with more traffic (seriously, its uncanny how similar both these cities are. Both nicknamed the "Queen City", both roughly the same size, and both feature triple A level baseball....zing!)

4) This is my final goal, so I better make it something fitting. AWM- this is really hard for me to say, but I actually don't think you're an idiot. But I still hate you

2 comments:

AngryWhiteMan said...

So nobody posts for 6 weeks and you call it quits? Dude, it's summer and we've got shit to do.

Honestly, I spend about 2 hours at the pool every morning before I start my day. Then I "work" for about 4 hours, follow that with some hanging out or Warcraft and I usually catch a movie before I go to sleep.

Damn, it's amazing how many movies I've seen this summer.. It's been rough.

Mark said...

I noticed you looked kind of chubby on Saturday...