Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weekend Goals

  • Guess who calls me at 8:30 on a Saturday morning? ITT Tech wondering if I wanted to apply to be an Admissions Advisor. I thought of Greg Gorzycki and laughed. Go To Hell.
  • I heard today on the food network that the smell of baking bread to a guy has a similar effect as chocolate does to women. I don't know if that's true but I love the smell of fresh baked bread. So much so I'm making some right now.
  • Switch up the game plan on the next beer. I've decided to go with an English Bitter versus an IPA. Still relatively basic in execution and I'll be making a beer I can't readily find in stores or in bars. The question : how strong?
  • Figure out what to do during the in between time of football season being over and baseball season having not yet started. :(

2 comments:

Mark said...

Oooh, good call on the beer...let me know how it turns out. And when is the next meeting at Goose Island? I'm so there...because, well...what else am going to do??

jnicho5 said...

1st thursday of every month. But the third weds they meet at the map room. double check at http://www.chibeer.org/

I won't go again until my beer is finished so maybe april. But don't wait for me. That's free beer!