Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturnalia, bishes -- by J.O.B.

1) It's a "rubber-meets-the-road" day in sports. Final Four action later today pitting Joakim "Dirty Dancing" Noah and the soon-to-be Kentucky head coached Billy Donovan's Florida Gators (way to long of an intro, but I wanted to link two stories. Eff off,) vs. "Boring" Ben Howland and the UCLA Bruins. In the other finale it's The Jesuit Juggernauts vs. Potential Premature Ejaculation, aka, Georgetwon vs. Ohio St. Do I think Oden is ready for the NBA? More ready than Kwame Brown, but less ready than Carmelo Anthony. Also the Bulls play the LeBrons today. I wonder if LeBron is going to be visiting The Admiral tonight ...

2) If you didn't see this finish to regulation of the Wizards-Raptors game last night, it will show up everywhere about 10 minutes ago. MoPete. Man, I forgot he was still alive. How far we've fallen oh two-thousand-double-aught Spartans.

3) I give a crap whether it's raining or not this weekend, I'm spending mucho time outside. It's supposed to be in the 60's all weekend. Get the smoker out, jnicho.

4) I pretty much shot my load in the first two goals.

No comments: