Monday, May 7, 2007

Back in action!

I haven't been able to check from work so I'm a little behind.

1) Not invited to the reunion? That's hillarious!! PLEASE - I'd like to hear the reason behind that.

2) Damn you, JOB!! I wanted to read the review of Spiderman but I was out of town this weekend and didn't get to see it yet.

3) Spent the weekend with family and caught up with a bunch of old friends. Overall it was a great weekend.

4) Did I mention that I have a roommate now? Yes, I'm a hypocrite...or maybe I was bull shitting in the first place but god damn, it's nice to have extra money. WTF was I thinking?

5) Did anyone watch teh fight over the weekend? I guess that's a stupid question but anyways... What a f(%$ing dissapointment. If I wanted to see two dudes spar for ten rounds, I'm sure I could have found it a lot cheaper somewhere around here. But I guess you have to expect that from Mayweather. bleh. Where will he rank as far as teh greats go considering (imo) he sucks to watch.

6) Went through the second set of MRI's Saturday. Will give an update soon as to when the surgery is going to be. For those of you who haven't heard me bitch, it's my right shoulder and a little bit of my left. Once this surgery is finally done, it's back to the old Phil...at least phyisically.

No comments: