Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Goals

1) Stumbled upon a bottle of Perrier-Jouet 1988 Brut. This bottle is worth at least $200. Maybe more. A lot more. Figure out what to do with it.
2) Played Wii boxing this weekend. After 2 1/2 hours, 12 fights (8 by way of ko) 2 losses (1 by ko) and a draw I was quite tired. I woke up the next morning and my back was sore as hell. Just like a day in the gym!
3) Tried my friend's lager. It was nothing like I had ever expected. Probably because that's how lager is supposed to taste. I'm going to take it into the homebrewer's meeting next thursday since I have no beer of my own.
4) The company continues to grow. Where there were once 18 there are now 22, and I'm not counting the people that leave every week. The goal is to get to 40 by then end of the year with the plan of bringing in 10 a week and having one of them stay.

No comments: