Thursday, May 10, 2007

Good News/Bad News Goals

1. Good News: "Cold Pizza" no longer exists.
Bad News: The good news was a lie. Same show, different name: "Firstake", which I don't even get.
Worse News: Skip Fucking Bayless is still on it.

2. Good News: I'm going to the Rangers/Angels game on Saturday.
Bad News: 40,000 Texans in one place cannot be good.

3. Good News: Wolf Blitzer apologized for something.
Bad News: Wolf Blitzer hates blacks.

4. Good News: I found Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat in Texas!
Bad News: There's no bad news about goal #4.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Good news: Skurny drank some wheat beer!

bad news: he had tell his father that he is gay

so was there an orange slice on the top of the glass? or perhaps some lemon zest?

Skurny said...

I plan on adding the "zest" when I see Mama AWM this weekend. HIOOO