Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Eff You England! -- by J.O.B.

1) Happy Fourth of July to everyone. If you haven't visited your local cinema for the art film Le Tranzfourmeurs yet, what are you waiting for?

2) How nice - it appears the Cubs are going to give one away to the baseball team representing the Nation's capital today. How patriotic. And gay. You know your team sucks when Dmitri Young is your de facto All-Star.

3) Skurn - English tomorrow night? You know my digitals. Ring me brother.

4) Who's with me to start a work week reform groundswell? I say people would be more productive if our work week was broken into a "2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off " segment. I think people would be willing to work 8-6 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, to gain Wednesday as a mid-week off day.

Bonus: Kobayashi goes down! Kobayashi goes down! Long live Joey Chestnut! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

1 comment:

Mark said...

I don't know about that Wednesday off...I pretty much take every Wednesday off anyway, and I don't have to work 8-6 ever.

And I could be down for English tomorrow....if this place is half as great as JOB says it is, I think a few of you others should make an appearance as well.