Thursday, July 19, 2007

Good Golly My Goals!

1) Accept that fact that Gangs of New York is the most frustrating movie ever to watch. The opening was so f'n bad ass, and then they tried to put a story in there. Follow it up by the shittiest ending ever and the movie pretty much goes down hill after Liam Neeson exits. Although the scene where Daniel Day Lewis pummels the sh!t out of Leo in the chink bar rocks. I said chink bar. ha-ha...

2) Got a stand-mixer for my brother. I'm gay. But I love it. I can now make home-made pizza dough much easier (I believe el J.O.B.-O has tried my pizza before) and now I can make cakes, pasta noodles and other doughy goodness. The goal in all this? Try to make a pizza role like the one's I get from back home.

3) My brother is coming in tonight for the weekend. And...he's bringing...dun dun dun...wait for it...wait for it...A GIRL! My 34 year old brother hasn't dated anyone in 10 years. This weekend should be a blast. And to my understanding the biggest city this girl has ever scene was Detroit, and that was 4 months ago. This weekend should be a blast. But Gene & Georgegetti's and Toppoggio's are on the menu. Mmmmmm....

4) And now for some photos from the past, 'cause they make me smile....

No comments: