Thursday, July 5, 2007

Monday, er, Thursday Goals -- by J.O.B.

1) Totally felt like Monday when I got up this morning. Thank goodness it wasn't cuz' I plan on drinking tonight and recovering sucks more on Tuesday than it does on Friday.

2) Who knew the Prius could even go 100 mph? For the record, young Gore is not allowed to drive in North Carolina because of crazy speeding also. At least he's being kind to the environment by driving a hybrid right?

3) My Dad remarries this Saturday and I'm getting not only my first experience of a parent remarrying, but my first experience as a best man. It's actually been fortunate because I don't have the responsibilities of things like a bachelor party or anything like that. Show up, hold the rings, drop the speech and I'm out!

4) I'm doing Transformers again in the burbs tomorrow night - where you at, AWM?

1 comment:

AngryWhiteMan said...

I have tomorrow off and was really thinking about watching it again. You know my number.