Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Women, Cars, Language, and Fire -- by J.O.B.

1) WWTDD sparked it best today. I hate famous women right now. Not that I have plans or potential to bang any of them anytime soon, but do they really feel the need to get pregnant all of a sudden? What happened to waiting till you were in your 30's so your hot factor can die down (and we can be inundated with younger versions?) Britney kicked it off and now we've got Nicole Richie, Christina Aguilera, who just had kids, Jamie Spears, Jessica Alba and Lilly Allen who are all out there pregnant, and now in the same day I learn Playmate Jillian Grace (of Stern fame - her mom wrote to Stern to get her a Playboy shot) and Alessandra Ambrosio are both pregnant. Seriously, if Jessicas Biehl or Simpson even go near an E-P-T box in the next year, I'm going on suicide watch.

2) Just when you thought only foreign cars could make J.O.B. cream in his pants, I present to you, the Cadillac CTS Coupe!

3) Diane Keaton doesn't know how to watch her language.

4) I can now throw fire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different page and thought I may as well check things out.

I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.


Feel free to surf to my homepage: managing reputation online