Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stuff

1) I saw The Outsiders for the first time. Tom Cruise does a light jog, but definately did not run. I guess if you wanted to force the "rule" you could make an argument he's running, but he really isn't.

2) Saw Knocked Up. I can see how this movie lost some people. It was adult issues directed at a ver young audience, and a lot of that audience either missed it or didn't appreciate it. The more I see Catherine Heigl, the more I think she looks like a hunk of swiss cheese.

3) Also saw Cloak & Dagger and realized how fast paced movies from the 80's started. Check it out if you haven't seen it in awhile.

4) Funniest trailer ever.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Agreed...hilarious trailer...I saw it on tv the other day, the extended shark laughing version, and just about pissed myself. God that was funny

Mark said...

Wait, a hunk of swiss cheese? Thats a good thing though, right? I'm pretty sure right now AWM is sitting in his underwear, biting into a hunk of delicious swiss cheese, and watching Mind of Mencia. Your swiss cheese analogy is falling deaf ears right now in Oakbrook Terrace.