Thursday, July 31, 2008

gay

I think the witnesses are right on. This dude could be a robot... from the future sent back in time to... you know the rest. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25949218/

Of course, everyone has seen Batman by now. Good flick. I'd give it a 9.5 but what gave me a lasting impression that night was the preview of Terminator 4. OMFG Big Boner! That shit looks off da chain (is that how it's said?).

Step Brothers was arguably the funniest movie I've ever seen. A lot of wiener jokes! I love it! According to my fucked up scale, I'd give it a 10.

Wanted was surprisingly good as well, there are a few things that threw my "gay happiness meter" off but looking back, I'd give it a 9 easy. Angelina looked sick hot of course which can do nothing but help.

I'm busy... Peace ho's

No comments: