Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Shaun Livingston Is A Crybaby -- J.O.B.

1) Shaun Livingston jumped and then landed last night. Well, he jumped and then ended up back on earth. I don't know if "landing" is an appropriate term:


Video: Shaun Livingston Dislocation

2) Fun week for me - Thursday in the GR over in Michigan at the headquarters of the music label I'm going to be jumping onto soon. Get to see the whole layout. Friday, box seats for the Bulls. That means half day of work on Thursday and the dessert cart Friday night. w00t! w00t!

3) Al Gore is a dick. He won the Oscar for his movie on global warming (which is still a debated issue) and conserving energy Sunday night. In the meantime he's been using TWENTY times the national average to keep his mansion up and running. Is he serious?

4) I'm concerned. I went to the Hummer dealership - as my soon to be position is going to allow me to get a pimp ride, if for nothing else - to give the visual of success (important in the record industry.) I've always loved the idea of the H1. Just a visual beast. It's ostentacious (if that's a word) and just screams either "I've got money" or "I've got a massive two inches in my shorts." I relate to the former and not the latter, but anyway, I found the H1 to be cramped and unforgiving in the driver seat. Then I sat in the H2. Oh, blasphemy - I effing liked it. Sad to say as it was my goal to give the H2 the big middle digit while driving an H1, but it's frigging comfortable in the front seat. Big cushy seats. 8-way power. Simple controls. Crap. I think I might go H2 if I don't go QX56. The FX is on the radar but that stinking H2 is like sitting on the couch.

3 comments:

AngryWhiteMan said...

And what about the side biz? That would be a lot to juggle.

J.ust O.ver B.roke said...

It's just juggling two things. The music company and the side biz.

Skurny said...

You should join the circus.