Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday Goals

1) Watched some guy make the company 60k before 8:30am. He collected over 2 grand in commissions and cash money for lunch. Ridiculous.
2) Got another lead today. Staying on pace and doing everything right. Everybody is still impressed by my work ethic and starting to think I might work out. We'll see.
3) I can't play darts. When you get a lead you get to throw a dart. Team with the highest points at the end of the day gets lunch the next day. I've missed the board at least 3 times.
4) Boss called us in at 4:30 today and said we didn't get the job done today and needed to stay until 7. He then said, "This is voluntary, if anybody wants to go home, or has to go home, go". 3 people left, 14 of us stayed. 10 of us stayed until 7. I still can't figure that out why so many people chose to stay when they could've left without getting any sh!t from anyone.

7 comments:

Mark said...

wow, you really drank the punch at that place. Its like when AWM was a senior. Also, when the boss says you can go home...just freaking go! they aren't paying you by the hour! Were you like this at AIU when you first started!?

AngryWhiteMan said...

His extra work will possibly be making him money and at very least securing his job. Nice work ethic BB.

Mark said...

I hope you steer into oncoming traffic on your way home tonight

jnicho5 said...

I drank the punch 'cause I see the money these jackasses are making. I saw another guy make 2 grand between 3 pm yesterday and 9 this morning. He's been working there 6 weeks.

jnicho5 said...

I drank the punch 'cause I see the money these jackasses are making. I saw another guy make 2 grand between 3 pm yesterday and 9 this morning. He's been working there 6 weeks.

Mark said...

whats funny is that AWM was crying to me last week about how I "bag on him all the time", so I thought I'd mix it up a bit, and give you some shit...so what does he do? He freakin' defends you!

I give up. Back to the status quo

AngryWhiteMan said...

I said what everyone else was thinking. You are lazy and unmotivated.

Give me shit about something new. PLEASE!! But saying "you can't read" or "you're broke" is getting old.