Monday, March 12, 2007

Goals

1) I have officially made $33 in cash since starting my job. This is pretty much going to pay for most of my beer ingredients this weekend.
2) Got my first $100 bonus at work on Friday. My boss said one or two more and he'll put be on the big boy contract. Where doing the same thing I did to get that $100 would get me $600-$900.
3) Came within a foot of my Managing Director's face (the second biggest wig I've met so far) and it was like looking into the eyes of a lion. I'm scared and I want my blanket. 5 minutes later he screamed across the room for one of the floor managers. I swear to God that guy had a piece of his ass missing when the Manager Director was through with him.
4) Looking forward to seeing Andy and Mark this weekend. How should I describe Mark to my wife?

6 comments:

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

dude I've met her before...your birthday two years ago...remember? She did a shot with me, then muttered some small talk about "keeping her options open"

J.ust O.ver B.roke said...

What - no invite for me. I'm feeling left out here.

J.ust O.ver B.roke said...

oh yeah - kegs and eggs. My bad. I might actually attend. For eggs. Probably not for kegs.

AngryWhiteMan said...

Thanks for answering my question J.O.B. I see, my goals aren't important to you.

Skurny said...

Wow...we're almost getting the band back together. Someone call O's calves and we have a party!