Saturday, March 24, 2007

Weekend Goals

1) They tried to murder us last night. They had every intention of keeping us there to 10pm on the phone when one of the seniors, JoJo, came up to us and said, "It's my call, I'm in a good mood you can all go home". It was 6:20. 6:21 one of the directors (who's intention it was to keep us there until 10) saw us milling about and not on the phone and asked what was going on. JoJo told him he sent us home. The director called JoJo absolutely worthless and took him into my boss'es office and chewed him the fuck out. Afterwards we told JoJo we'd stay and dial but he told us the Director was taking him out for a couple drinks (ie. a serious talk about whether or not JoJo wanted to continue his career in I-banking) so we needed to skedaddle.
2) Going to the Golden Gloves tonight with the wife. Sorry I didn't get the word out sooner. With the new job I lost track and finally looked last night. Tonight is the last night of pre-lims. Most heavyweights and light heavy weights. Getting there early to buy tickets at the door.
3) Beer is coming along nicely. If I don't bottle it this weekend it'll definitely be in the bottle by next weekend. Taste great. Very crisp, and a fruity-like-citrus quality. Mmmmm.
4) I was pondering this on the train. How hilarious would Hoosiers have been if Jack Nicholson would've played Gene Hackman's role?

2 comments:

Mark said...

You have fruity-like-citrus quality

Haven't you wondered why you are working for this company? Doesn't all of this raise a red flag for you? These people are horrible

Skurny said...

I've said it once, I'll say it again...this place sounds like hell