Thursday, April 12, 2007

Goals, I guess...

1. More hockey goals? Why not? Red Wings kick off their first round series tonight against Calgary...the one team I was hoping they wouldn't have to play...Kiprusoff is on fire right now and the Wings typically struggle in the first round...and Hasek is 103 years old and is on his third set of knees...I'm a bit nervous...

2. Going to Philly tomorrow morning for the weekend to hang out with some kids from college...Thank God I'm going back to society...these cow folk are straaange. Thinking about taking in the Phillies/'Stros game Saturday afternoon...

3. Can't believe no one's talked about Sunday's Sopranos episode yet! I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet, but it definately sets the stage for the final season...solid start.

4. Got a significant raise yesterday during my yearly review...guess my company loves them some Skurny! I'm celebrating by taking Friday off and probably getting S-Can Drunk tonight! I love middle management.

No comments: