Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Whatevas -- by J.O.B.

1) Count jnicho's chicken before it's hatched - congratulations buddy! Awesome job on the "tea leaf," er, t-lead promotion. Give 'em hell and kool-aid.

2) XS now sells two of it's flavors in syrup form, bottled in 128 ounce containers with a spigot. 1 oz. equals the strength of one can, so basically a single pump plus seven ounces of club soda equals a can of XS. The last two mornings I've been combining 24 ounces of club soda with about 6 ounces of the XS syrup - or basically 6 cans worth - to take to work. It probably explains why I don't remember even going to bed yesterday and I haven't so much as yawned at 1 o'clock in the morning.

3) Music Man update: Everything was rock solid for my meeting last Saturday. We covered a lot of non-disclosable items essentially breaking down responsibilities, etc. We also talked about some of the people and projects that are just ready and waiting to go. We're about 60-70 days away from go time. Potentially funnest summer ever.

4) Grindhouse tomorrow night. Anybody in the city that hasn't seen it want to? Probably just me and another friend of mine at Webster so far. BB, I believe jnicho has my digits, as my new phone does not have my full contact list on it. Hell, I may get a drink afterwards.

2 comments:

AngryWhiteMan said...

Let me know what you think of Grindhouse. I watched it over the weekend and wish I could tell you what I think but...ahh screw it. In my very humble fucking opinion, I think anyone going to see this double feature should leave after the first movie but after checking reviews, I guess the second movie scored bigger than the first (that's critics for ya.) Terantino got slaughtered when comparing movies. (haha, no pun.)But all in all, it was amazing. I would compare to the first movie to 300 as far as great movies of the year... the second not so much... but I guess me, my roommate and the rest of the theatre and anyone with half a brain could be wrong.

AngryWhiteMan said...

You know what, I think I might go back and watch the first movie over again... It's really that good. Also, the segments in between movies is awesome and so is the way they captured films from the 70's and made it look very nostagic and still very cool.