Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I run on E85 -- by J.O.B.

1) The power of being born and raised in this city has reared it's head again, as I ran into O, M. Hardy and Stan White Sox at BW3's on my traditional Wednesday of .50 legs. M. Hardy is off to Houston to go work at Devry, which is as retarded as it sounds.

2) Note to New Yorkers: unless you've actually sampled everything you're commenting on from every other outpost on the planet, save your "New York has the best blah, blah, blah." I love New Yorkers 95% of the time, but not only do I not care if you have the best of whatever it is you're claiming your home city has the best of, but it's pretty possible that the validity of the statement is in question. Most of you haven't traveled any further than Jersey, and I'm pretty positive the Garden State isn't a fair reflection of the rest of the Country.

3) I have every intention of attending the reunion at the Goose tomorrow night (or tonight now, technically,) but I will definitely be guarding myself against over-inebriation. I'm seeing Spider-Man 3 at midnight.

4) I'm working on a Golden Tee addiction. Played 54 holes today. I'm fairly decent, going back and forth between coming in under or over par. Useless talent no. 3201024

No comments: