Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thursday Goals

1. Although it may be hard to fathom due to my impending wisdom, I'm turning a mere 25 tomorrow...officially "mid-20's". Needless to say, I am not looking forward to this. However, I am excited to be able to rent cars penalty free and have my car insurance go down. I believe that makes me the youngster of this crowd.

2. The NCAA has extended the 3 point line an extra foot, now JJ Reddick's stats will all have an * next to them, this makes me happy.

3. The Red Wing barely got a split in San Jose...luckily for us the Sharks shat the bed in the 60th minute last night and we got a winner in OT....whew.

4. I will be in town with three of my friends from Semester At Sea, including the Air Concert tomorrow night...Saturday would be the best bet to hang out if you're interested, because surely we'll be around town drinking and engaging in other very sorted affairs.

No comments: