Friday, August 3, 2007

Goals

1) Have begun reading the Harry Potter series. Am on the third book. I feel sorry for the schlepps that had to wait almost 9 years to read all 7 books.

2) Homebrewing friend is coming in this weekend. He's bringing his, and I've got mine. Woo-ha.

3) Saw O yesterday. Fun. Sorry J.O.B. I didn't get the invite out to you. I'll probably win my own "happy hour" and invite most of you out for it then. Food was awesome. Who ever had the bright idea of deep frying macaroni and cheese is a genius.

4) This has Rocky IV written all over it.

Bonus Goal

5) Most awesome piece of celeb gossip in a while, plus it tangents off of Vick.

2 comments:

Skurny said...

damn commies

J.ust O.ver B.roke said...

I think Evander should just keep boxing until his brow line completely covers his eyes. I'd like to see him take enough punches to where he has to clip back his forehead in the post-fight interview...